So October was kind of a whirlwind for me. It was full of overwhelming stress and overflowing with many amazing things.
- KRCL’s fall Radiothon took place during early October. Our listeners, as always, came together to raise over $229,000 for the station!!! Woot woot!
- I was interviewed by Gavin Sheehan of Gavin’s Underground (a Salt Lake City Weekly blog), You can read the interview here.
- I was asked by SLUG Magazine (Salt Lake UnderGround) to interview Oliver Ackermann of New York noise-rockers A Place To Bury Strangers. The interview ended up becoming the cover story, you can read it here.
- I was asked by the amazing SLUG Magazine to be involved with “A Dash Of Local Art“, an art show that takes place in conjunction with various local Whole Foods. I jumped at the opportunity and my gig posters were on display at the Sugar House location through October.
- My Sleigh Bells gig poster was featured on the design blog From Up North.
- My husband & I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary.
- KRCL, KRCL & more KRCL. Every year, KRCL hosts an even called ‘The Polar Jubilee’… it’s basically KRCL’s birthday party. I was delighted to be asked to produce the visuals for this years event. I should mention that the theme of the party changes year to year, last year was a circus theme, this years theme is ‘Surfin’ Safari’.
I need to thank those who kept pushing me, believing in me & kept me on task throughout October. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by you.
I’m back, bring on November!