I have a creative friend who entered my life a few months ago. We only met a handful of times, but I believe we found inspiration and teachings from one another. She is about to embark on a new life chapter, moving across the U.S. to NYC for a dream job opportunity. I just wanted to wish her good luck and to say thanks. Myself and the community of SLC will miss you. Purchase this print here.
Archives For Poster
Recently, I was contacted by Lance Saunders of S&S Presents, to do some poster work. If you frequent Kilby Court or Urban Lounge, chances are you have been to a S&S event. Lance along with Will Sartain, are the two heads behind S&S AND they happen to own both venues. Yeah, they’re kind of a big deal around the SLC area. The moment I was asked to design a poster, I jumped at the opportunity. You can purchase it poster here.
Let me tell you a little bit about Jana, she’s co-owner of The Vintage Whites Market, a market that takes place yearly in Kalispell, Montana. For the past two years, the market has been named one of the top 25 markets in the U.S. by Flea Market Style & Romantic Homes. Besides the market, Jana and her market co-owner, Vanessa, operate The Vintage Whites Blog and contribute to FOLK Magazine.
Recently the two gals decided to expand the Market into new territories, and guess what? Come this March, The Vintage Whites Market will take place in Salt Lake City. What a great way to kick off spring! I couldn’t have been more delighted to be asked by Jana to design the poster for the event.
Like what you’ve been seeing around these parts? Well, you’re in luck! I just opened the doors to Pattern Daily Prints, please take a look around the shop.
So October was kind of a whirlwind for me. It was full of overwhelming stress and overflowing with many amazing things.
- KRCL’s fall Radiothon took place during early October. Our listeners, as always, came together to raise over $229,000 for the station!!! Woot woot!
- I was interviewed by Gavin Sheehan of Gavin’s Underground (a Salt Lake City Weekly blog), You can read the interview here.
- I was asked by SLUG Magazine (Salt Lake UnderGround) to interview Oliver Ackermann of New York noise-rockers A Place To Bury Strangers. The interview ended up becoming the cover story, you can read it here.
- I was asked by the amazing SLUG Magazine to be involved with “A Dash Of Local Art“, an art show that takes place in conjunction with various local Whole Foods. I jumped at the opportunity and my gig posters were on display at the Sugar House location through October.
- My Sleigh Bells gig poster was featured on the design blog From Up North.
- My husband & I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary.
- KRCL, KRCL & more KRCL. Every year, KRCL hosts an even called ‘The Polar Jubilee’… it’s basically KRCL’s birthday party. I was delighted to be asked to produce the visuals for this years event. I should mention that the theme of the party changes year to year, last year was a circus theme, this years theme is ‘Surfin’ Safari’.
I need to thank those who kept pushing me, believing in me & kept me on task throughout October. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by you.
I’m back, bring on November!